Huawei Mate 9 smartphone was launched in November, 2016. The phone comes with a 5.9-inch display with a resolution of 1080pixels by 1920pixels. The Huawei Mate 9 price in Kenya is around Ksh. 54,000.
Huawei Mate 9 is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor and it has 4GB RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Mate 9 comes with a dual 20MP+12MP primary camera and an 8-megapixel front-shooter for selfies.
Huawei Mate 9 runs on Android 7.0 and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery. It has dimensions of 156.90mm x 78.90mm x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 190g.
The Huawei Mate 9 is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G.
Huawei Mate 9 :Quick Facts
- 5.9 inches display, 1080pixels by 1920pixels resolution
- 20-megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel front camera
- 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, expandable microSD card up to 256GB
- 4000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Dual SIM
- The phone features a metallic body design which makes it look stylish and well refined.
- Dual 20MP+12MP LEICA cameras give the best of photos in both low light and good lighting conditions and records 4K videos.
- The 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive display panel with resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels allows easy outdoor visibility.
- It comes with an Octa-core CPU, Hisilicon Kirin 960 chipset and 4GB of RAM. These make powerful and fast.
- Huawei Mate 9 has a battery that packs 4000mAh. It also supports quick charge.
- No FM Radio
- Not dust/water proof
Huawei Mate 9 Full Specs
|Supported Networks||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Dimensions||156.9 x 78.9 x 7.9 mm|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080pixels x 1920 pixels, 373ppi density|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Hardware & Operating System|
|OS||Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 950|
|Processor||Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Storage||64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|MicroSD||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Rear||Dual 20 MP +12 MP, f/2.2, 27mm, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Front||8 MP, f/1.9, 26mm, 1080p|
|Alert & Sound|
|Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
|Available colors||Agate Red, Topaz Blue, Space Gray, Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Mocha Brown, Ceramic White, Black, Obsidian Black|