- This phone has a water-drop notch, a single primary camera, and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It is powered by a 3020mAh battery and has MediaTek Helio P35 chipset.
- This phone will be available in two colours – Starry Black and Orchid Blue.
- Huawei Y6s comes with a 13 megapixels camera at the back, and an 8 megapixels selfie snapper.
Huawei Y6s is now official. This phone was silently made official by Huawei, almost a year after its predecessor, the Huawei Y6 2019. It also comes a few months after the company launched the Huawei Y9s. This phone has a water-drop notch, a single primary camera, and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It is powered by a 3020mAh battery and has MediaTek Helio P35 chipset.
Huawei is yet to reveal the price of this phone. The Y6s has only been listed on the company’s US website, but it’s only a matter of time before it gets to other regional sites. Huawei has launched most of its Y series phones in Kenya, and it’s highly likely that the Huawei Y6s will be launched in the country in a few weeks. This phone will be available in two colours – Starry Black and Orchid Blue.
Specifications of the Huawei Y6s
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0 Skin
- 6.09 inches display (720 x 1560 pixels), 283PPI
- MediaTek Helio P35
- 3GB of RAM
- 13 megapixels back camera
- 8 megapixels front camera
Huawei Y6s smartphone runs Android v9.0 Pie with the company’s EMIU 9.0 user interface. It packs a 6.09 inches TFT IPS display with HD+ resolution. This display has a small dewdrop notch housing its 8 megapixels front camera. There is a sizeable chin at the bottom with the company’s logo.
This smartphone is equipped with MediaTek Helio P35 SoC paired with 3GB of RAM. It has two onboard storage space options- 32 GB and 64 GB. Y9s has a micro SD slot allowing additional storage of up to 512GB.
As far as imaging is concerned, Huawei Y9s comes with a 13 megapixels camera at the back, and an 8 megapixels selfie snapper. The rear camera has a wide f/1.8 aperture and is accompanied by an LED flash. The front-facing camera aperture is f/2.0.
A 3020mAh battery powers the Huawei Y6s. It has multiple connectivity options, including 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GLONASS, MicroUSB, 3.5mm jack, and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. It weighs 150g and measures 156.28 x 73.5 x 8 mm.