iPhone 6 Plus smartphone was announced on September, 2014. The phone comes with a 5.5-inches LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen that has resolution of 1080pixels x 1920pixels at 401ppi density. iPhone 6 Plus price in Kenya is around Ksh. 47,000.
This phone is powered by dual-core 1.4GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based) CPU, Apple A8 Chipset. It runs on iOS 8 that is upgradable to iOS 11.0.2. iPhone 6 Plus has 1GB RAM and is available in several internal memory capacity options: 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB. It does not have a microSD card slot.
iPhone 6 Plus comes with a Non-removable Li-Po 2915 mAh battery (11.1 Wh) that has an endurance rating of 79hours. The phone measures 158.1mm x 77.8mm x 7.1mm (height x width x thickness) and it weighs 172g. It has an 8MP, f/2.2, 29mm primary camera with OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash primary camera and 1.2MP, f/2.2, 31mm front camera.
The phone accepts a single Nano-SIM. It has multiple connection options including WLAN, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC and USB reversible connector. It also features several sensors: fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
iPhones 6 Plus :Quick Facts
- 5.5 inches LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive display, 1080pixels x 1920pixels at 401ppi density
- Dual-core 1.4GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based) CPU, Apple A8 Chipset
- iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 11.0.2.
- 1GB RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB ROM
- Non-removable Li-Po 2915 mAh battery (11.1 Wh)
- 8MP primary camera, 1.2MP front camera
- This phablet comes with a 5.5-inches display. This display is a defining feature of the phone. It has an aluminum metal unibody, 7.1mm slim, 172g of weight.
- Its camera features Optical Image Stabilization.
- The large 5.5" screen is one of the brightest LCDs tested. The reflectivity is low, making it among the best in the market.
- No FM Radio
- No microSD card slot
- NFC functionality limited to Apple Pay