LG G6 smartphone was announced in February, 2017. The phone comes with a 5.7-inch screen that has resolution of 1440pixels x 2880pixels at 564ppi. The LG G6 price in Kenya is around Ksh. 48,000.
The phone has 4GB of RAM and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821. The internal storage capacity is 32GB and it can be expanded up to 2TB. As for the cameras, LG G6 has a Dual 13MP primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera.
This smartphone is powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The LG G6 smartphone uses Android 7.0 Nougat OS. The phone’s dimensions are 148.90mm x 71.90mm x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness) and it weighs 163.0g.
LG G6 is a Dual GSM SIM phone that accepts two Nano-SIMs. The phone has several connectivity options: Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
LG G6 :Quick Facts
- 5.7-inches display, 1440pixels x 2880pixels
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 13 megapixels back camera, 5 megapixels front
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal Memory, Expandable up to 2TB via microSD Card
- 3300mAh non-removable battery
- The phone has sleek Alluminium frame with Gorilla Glass front
- It comes with a 3300mAh battery and it supports QuickCharge 3.0 for fast charging and WPC&PMA wireless charging.
- The 4GB RAM coupled with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core CPU give the phone impressive speed for gaming and multi-tasking activities.
- The dual 13MP back camera offers a wide viewing angle of 71 degrees and it allows 2160p/30fps video recording.
- The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor for security, 2 mics and a single speaker on the bottom
- Surprisingly the phone has no stereo speakers
- It also lacks Daydream VR Support