LG K7 2017 smartphone was launched in April, 2017. The phone comes with a 5.0-inches touch display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels. LG K7 2017 price in Kenya is around Ksh. 10,000.
The K7 2017 powered by Quad-core 1.1GHz Cortex-A53 MediaTek-MT6737M chipset. This phone has 1GB RAM and internal memory capacity of 8GB. It also has a slot for microSD card (up to 32GB).
LG K7 2017 has a 2500mAh removable battery. Its body dimensions are 145.8mm x 74.1mm x 8.1mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 143g. The K7 has an 8MP primary camera that supports several features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama and it records 720p@30fps videos. The front camera is 5MP.
The phone supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual SIM stand-by) and offers several connectivity options including Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot,GPS, Bluetooth and microUSB 2.0. Sensors on this phone include proximity and accelerometer.
LG K7 2017 :Quick Facts
- 5-inches, 480pixels by 854pixels resolution, 196ppi display
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 1.1GHz quad-core, Mediatek MT6737M hipset
- 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM
- 2500mAh removable battery
- 8MP primary camera with LED flashlight, 5MP rear camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- The 2500mAh removable battery can easily last a full day on full charge. Also you can also swap it with a fully charged one. because it's removable
- For a low range smartphone, LG K7 features 1.3GHz quad-core, Mediatek MT6737M chipset is good. It offers decent performance.
- The 8MP primary camera allows for video recording at 720p@30fps.
- Several connectivity capabilities: WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
- With 480 pixels x 854 pixels resolution, the display clarity is just about average.
- The internal storage capacity of 8GB is a bit insufficient.