LG Stylus 3 smartphone was announced in December, 2016. It comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at 258ppi. LG Stylus 3 price in Kenya is around Ksh. 22,000.
The LG Stylus 3 has 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The LG Stylus 3 comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies.
The LG Stylus 3 runs Android 7.0 Nougat and it is powered by a 3200mAh battery (removable). It measures 155.60mm x 79.80mm x 7.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 149g.
The LG Stylus 3 comes in Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on this phone include proximity,accelerometer, ambient light and Gyroscope.
LG Stylus 3 :Quick Facts
- 5.7 inches display, 720pixels by 1280pixels resolution and 258ppi
- 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 3GB of RAM, 16GB ROM
- 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera
- Removable Li-Ion 3200mAh battery
- The stylus pen and the bigger screen make this phone an upgrade from its 2016 predecessor, LG Stylus 2.
- The phone has quality design that is curved slightly on its edges allowing comfortable handling. Also, the stylus pen is comfortable to handle and easy to use.
- The 13MP primary camera has a few impressive features. It lets you take decent pics and supports several features like geo-tagging, face detection and HDR.
- The high screen density of 258ppi gives the display an impressive readability with good colors.
- The phone doesn’t come with a gorilla glass screen protector
- Most phones in it price range provide 32GB internal storage space.
LG Stylus 3 Full Specs
|Supported Networks||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Dimensions||155.6 x 79.8 x 7.4 mm|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio, 258 ppi|
|Hardware & Operating System|
|OS||Android v7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6750 - M400DK, Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 - LS777|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 - M400DK, Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 - LS777|
|GPU||Mali-T860MP2 - M400DK, Adreno 505 - LS777|
|Storage||4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage|
|MicroSD||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Rear||13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash|
|Alert & Sound|
|Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery|
|Available colors||Titan, Pink gold|