- Does Samsung Note 10 Plus smartphone have Corning Gorilla Glass protection?
Yes, both the display and the back surface are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Is the Galaxy Note 10 Plus waterproof?
Yes. It is IP68 rated. This means it cannot be damaged easily by water or dust.
- Does this phone come with a multifunctional Stylus pen?
Yes, the S Pen is Bluetooth integrated and has a gyroscope and accelerometer. You can use it for various functions e.g swapping through photos and taking selfies.
- Does the Note 10 Plus unit support fast-charging?
Yes. It comes with a 45W fast-charging adapter.
- Does this unit have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes, the sensor is located underneath the display. It relies on an optical image scanning technology to read the user’s fingerprints.
- Does this phone have a microSD card slot?
Yes, the hybrid slot can be used to expand storage up to 1TB.
- Does Samsung Note 10 Plus support NFC?
Yes, it does.
- Does Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ have a 3.5mm headphone jack?
No, it doesn’t.
- What is its screen-to-body ratio?
The Note 10+ has 91.0% screen to body ratio.