Tecno Phantom 6 released in September 2016. This is an ultra slim smartphone designed with a 5.5-inch FHD AMOLED touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080pixels x 1920pixels at 370ppi. Tecno Phantom 6 price in Kenya is around Ksh. 20,000.
The Phantom 6 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HiOS User Interface and is powered by a 2700mAh non removable battery. With its ultra slim body, Phantom 6 stands at 151.35mm x 75mm x 6.15mm (height x width x thickness) and it weighs 144.3g.
Tecno Phantom 6 is powered by 2.1Ghz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio x20 processor and it comes with 3GB RAM. The phone packs 32GB ROM that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
Tecno Phantom 6 sports a 13MP AF + 5MP Sony IMX 258 Dual Back Camera with LED flash and an 8MP LED flash front camera.
The Phantom 6 is a dual SIM phone (micro SIM). Connectivity options include WIFI, USB GPS, Bluetooth,OTG, 2G, 3G and 4G. It also comes with several sensors including G-sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor and iris sensor.
Tecno Phantom 6 :Quick Facts
- 5.5 IPS Full HD Touchscreen, 1080pixels x 1920pixels at 370ppi
- 2.1Ghz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio x20 processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM (expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card)
- 13MP AF + 5MP Sony IMX 258 Dual Back Camera with LED flash, 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HiOS on top
- 2700mAh non-removable battery
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- Connectivity options: WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 2G,3G and 4G
- Impressive camera features
- A decent storage capacity of 32GB
- The phone comes with HiOS UI that improves energy efficiency by 30%
- Impressive performance because of the 2.1Ghz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio x20 processor & 3GB of RAM.
- Awesome body design
- Battery capacity is a bit small by standards